Criteria for CHAMPION DIVERSITY STRATEGY
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- Describe the team tasked with the devising a Diversity Strategy – where it sits in your HR team and within the wider organisation.
- Describe the overall goal of your diversity programme and what its 5 most critical elements were.
- Describe the rationale that drove the development of this Diversity Strategy in 2016.
How was this communicated to the wider business?
- Give an outline of the team tasked with delivering the strategy and their experience in delivering Diversity programmes;
- Who managed this team? What was their unique vision and leadership style?
- Outline the targets set. How were these targets agreed?
- Outline why you believe this programme deserves recognition. How were targets exceeded? How did you quantify success?
- Describe any challenges and how they were overcome
- How did the Diversity strategy impact the business culture
- How did this programme contribute to the overall performance (organisational and / financial) of the business?
- What is the vision for developing the organisations commitment to CSR
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2016.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.