Criteria for CHAMPION LEARNING & DEBELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- Describe who owns Learning & Development within your organisation – where does it sit in your HR team and within the wider organisation?
- What were the top 5 priorities set-out in your Learning & Development programme?
- Describe the business need that drove the development of this Learning & Development Programme in 2016. How was this communicated to the wider business?
- Give an outline of the team tasked with delivering the strategy and their broader Learning & Development experience
- Who managed this team? What was their unique vision and leadership style?
- Outline the targets set. How were these targets agreed?
- Describe the challenges faced and how these were overcome
- Outline why this programme deserves recognition. How were targets exceeded? How did you quantify success? Describe any innovative techniques used (ie eLearning tools)
- Outline how this Learning & Development programme is sustainable
- Provide evidence of stake holder satisfaction (include testimonials where appropriate)
- How did this programme contribute to the overall performance (organisational and / financial) of the business?
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2016.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.