Criteria for CHAMPION CSR STRATEGY
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- Describe who owns CSR within your organisation – where does it sit in your HR team and within the wider organisation?
- Describe the inspiration for the development of this CSR Programme in 2016. How was this communicated to the wider business?
- Provide details of the top priority elements of you CSR strategy.
- Give an outline of the team tasked with delivering the strategy
- Who managed this team? What was their unique vision and leadership style?
- Outline the targets set. How were these targets agreed?
- Describe the challenges faced and how these were overcome
- Outline why this programme deserves recognition. How were targets exceeded? How did you quantify success? Describe any innovative techniques used (ie Social Media)
- Outline how CSR strategy impacted business culture
- Provide evidence of stake holder satisfaction (include testimonials where appropriate)
- What is the vision for developing the businesses commitment to CSR
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2017.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.