Criteria for CHAMPION EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS 12th February
AWARDS WILL TAKE PLACE ON 18th March
To get started on the easy two step process simply
1. Fill out the form for Champion Employee Engagement Strategy
2. If shortlisted, we will interview you using the listed bullets as our benchmark.
CHAMPION EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY FORM
If shortlisted for CHAMPION EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY
Please address the following criteria for your interview;
- Describe the HR team, its structure, where it sits in your organisation, how it partners with other functions;
- Describe the business culture to date and the rationale that drove the development of this Employee Engagement strategy in 2020
- What were the top elements that you identified as being as being critical to a successful employment engagement strategy for you?
- Describe the challenges that arose from the Covid-19 pandemic and the move to remote working
- Give an outline of the team tasked with delivering the strategy
- Who managed this team? What was their unique vision and leadership style?
- Outline the targets set. How were these targets agreed? How were these communicated to the wider business?
- Describe the barriers you faced and how these were overcome
- Outline why you believe this strategy deserves recognition. How were targets exceeded? How did you quantify success?
- Provide evidence of improvement in employee satisfaction
- Provide evidence of stake holder satisfaction (include testimonials where appropriate)
- Describe the Internal Communications Strategy used to support this initiative
- How does the strategy contribute to the overall performance (organisational and / financial) of the business?
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate.
These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2020.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via our on-line form, e-mail or on memory stick.