Criteria for CHAMPION EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- Describe the HR team, its structure, where it sits in your organisation, how it partners with other functions;
- Describe the business culture to date and the rationale that drove the development of this Employee Engagement strategy in 2016
- What were the top elements that you identified as being as being critical to a successful employment engagement strategy for you?
- Describe the challenges that you anticipated
- Give an outline of the team tasked with delivering the strategy
- Who managed this team? What was their unique vision and leadership style?
- Outline the targets set. How were these targets agreed? How were these communicated to the wider business?
- Describe the barriers you faced and how these were overcome
- Outline why you believe this strategy deserves recognition. How were targets exceeded? How did you quantify success?
- Provide evidence of improvement in employee satisfaction
- Provide evidence of stake holder satisfaction (include testimonials where appropriate)
- How does the strategy contribute to the overall performance (organisational and / financial) of the business?
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2016.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.