Criteria for CHAMPION EMPLOYER BRANDING PROGRAMME
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- Describe where the overall responsibility for Employer Branding lies within your organisation and what is the HR department’s role in developing and implementing the strategy.
- What were the key elements of the Employer Branding Programme in 2020, and how were these agreed and communicated to the wider business?
- Give an outline of the team tasked with delivering the strategy
- Who managed this team? What was their unique vision and leadership style?
- What were the targets for the programme and how were these targets agreed?
- Describe the challenges faced in developing and implementing the programme and how these were overcome
- Outline why this programme deserves recognition. How were targets exceeded? How did you quantify success? Describe any unique and innovative techniques used, in particular imaginative use of social media.
- Outline how the Employer Branding strategy impacted business culture and on other key HR programmes.
- Provide evidence of stake holder satisfaction (include testimonials where appropriate)
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2020.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.