Criteria for CHAMPION LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- Describe a HR-led initiative in your company to identify and develop talented, ambitious people and help them grow to their full potential as future leaders.
- What are the key elements of the programme?
- What critical success factors have been identified
- How is the programme integrated into the core company business?
- Outline the key metrics for the programme and performance in 2019 against those metrics
- Describe the greatest challenges faced by the programme and how thee were overcome.
- Who were the team members involved in ths programme and what functions were represented?
- Outline why this programme deserves recognition. How were targets exceeded? How did you quantify success? Describe any unique and innovative techniques used.
- Outline how the Employer Branding strategy impacted on business culture and on other key HR programmes.
- Provide evidence of stake holder satisfaction (include testimonials where appropriate)
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2019.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.