Criteria for CHAMPION USE OF TECHNOLOGY IN HR
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- This category is to recognise the innovative use of technology in HR to drive productivity and support mobile, flexible working. It should include a combination of technology & comms
- Describe the business case for deploying new technology
- Give an overview of the team/ individual tasked with managing the project
- Describe the process involved in scoping requirements and identifying any new partners
- Outline any challenges in managing stake holder expectations
- Give an overview of any challenges faced during implementation and roll out
- Describe any additional training required
- How has the project improved productivity
- How the implementation of improved Technology and / or Comms support your organisations vision of the “Future of Work”
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2019.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.