Criteria for CHAMPION WELLNESS STRATEGY
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- Describe the team tasked with the devising a Wellness Strategy – where it sits in your HR team and within the wider organisation.
- Describe the how your Wellness Strategy contributes to and reflects the culture of your organisation.
- Describe the rationale that drove the development of a Wellness Strategy in 2019. How was this communicated to the wider business?
- Give an outline of individual, or team, tasked with delivering the strategy and their experience in this area
- Describe the various elements addressed in the Wellness Strategy – Physical, Mental, Emotional
- Outline the targets set. How were these targets agreed?
- Describe the challenges you faced and how these were overcome
- Outline why you believe this Strategy deserves recognition. How did you quantify success?
- Provide evidence of stake holder satisfaction (include testimonials where appropriate). Does this Strategy contribute to the overall performance (organisational and / financial) of the business?
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2019.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.