- We appreciate that HR programmes can take a number of years to come to fruition. The activity should have started since 2017 and the main results should have been measured in 2018
- The fee for each individual category entry is €75 plus VAT @ 23%.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Payments must be made on-line at www.IrishHRChampion.ie.
- All information submitted will be treated in confidence.
- A minimum number of entries may be required for an individual category award to be made.
This is at the discretion of the judges and the judges’ decision is final.
- Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
- The conferring of an award is based on the unanimous view of the judging panel.
No correspondence will be entered into. The judges’ decision is final.
- Any attempt to influence/canvas the judging panel or tamper with the judging process will result in prompt disqualification for all entries pertaining to the entrant on whose behalf the canvassing is made.
The 2019 HR Champion Awards will be held on Friday, March 22nd in the Guinness Storehouse.
The closing date for entries is COB, Tuesday, February 5th 2019.