- We appreciate that HR programmes can take a number of years to come to fruition. The activity should have started since 2016 and the main results should have been measured in 2017
- The fee for each individual category entry is €75 plus VAT @ 23%.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Payments must be made on-line at www.IrishHRChampion.ie.
- All information submitted will be treated in confidence.
- A minimum number of entries may be required for an individual category award to be made. This is at the discretion of the judges and the judges’ decision is final.
- Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The conferring of an award is based on the unanimous view of the judging panel. No correspondence will be entered into. The judges’ decision is final.
- Any attempt to influence/canvas the judging panel or tamper with the judging process will result in prompt disqualification for all entries pertaining to the entrant on whose behalf the canvassing is made.
The next HR Champion Awards will be held in the Guinness Storehouse on Friday March 23rd 2018.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, January 31st 2018. Click HERE to book your place.