Criteria for CHAMPION CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
Please address the following criteria in your submission;
- Describe the team tasked with the devising a Change Management programme – where it sits in your HR team and within the wider organisation.
- Describe the interaction between your change management programme and the culture of your organisation.
- Describe the rationale that drove the development of this Change Management programme in 2017. How was this communicated to the wider business?
- Give an outline of the team tasked with delivering the strategy and their Change Management experience;
- Who managed this team? What was their unique vision and leadership style?
- Outline the targets set. How were these targets agreed?
- Describe the challenges you faced and how these were overcome
- Outline why you believe this programme deserves recognition. How were targets exceeded? How did you quantify success?
- Provide evidence of stake holder satisfaction (include testimonials where appropriate)
- How did this programme contribute to the overall performance (organisational and / financial) of the business?
Validations by customers, testimonial letters, personal letters, survey results and statistics must be included where appropriate. These Awards celebrate performance measured in 2018.
Entries are being accepted now. Contact Donna, the Awards organiser at email@example.com
Submissions should be no longer than 2,000 words per category.
We require entries to be submitted via e-mail or on memory stick.